Pennsylvania US Senator
Description of office: The US Constitution prescribes that the Senate be composed of 100 members (two Senators from each state). One third of the total membership of the Senate is elected every two years. Senators must be at least 30 years of age, a citizen of the United States for at least nine years and be a resident of the State from which s/he is chosen at the time of the election. Senators write and vote in favor of or against final bills and serve on various policy committees. The Senate has several exclusive powers not granted to the House, including advice/consent on presidential nominations and treaties and conducting the trial of federal officials impeached by the House.
Term: 6 years
Vote for ONE.
Info above taken from www.vote411.org/ballot
Candidates for PA US Senate on the Republican Ballot on May 17, 2022
In ballot order:
- Kathy Barnette –https://barnetteforsenate.com/
- Mehmet Oz – https://doctoroz.com/
- George Bochetto – https://bochettoforsenate.com/
- Jeff Bartos – https://jeffbartos.com/
- David McCormick – https://www.davemccormickpa.com/
- Sean Gale – https://www.galeforsenate.com/
- Carla Sands – https://carlasands.com/